At Bungard Funeral Directors we understand that the death of a loved one is an extremely difficult time. We are at hand to provide exceptional levels of customer service. You can contact our funeral services department 24 hours a day.
For any funeral service, the first practical step is to arrange the removal of the deceased into our care. We then provide advice and guidance for all aspects of the funeral service. Detailed discussions of the various funeral options and the co-ordination of funeral requirements usually occur at our offices but, if preferred, we can visit you in your home.
When we meet with you you can expect to discuss:
- Options, availability and booking of the funeral venue and funeral officiant
- Planning the funeral transport
- The necessary registration and administration requirements
- Viewing and dressing of the body and the return of property
- Choosing a coffin
- Newspaper notices, funeral stationery and printed orders of service
- Funeral flowers or venue flowers
- Special funeral options such as alternative funeral transport (see below), musical options, and opportunities for personalisation of the ceremony
- Post-funeral refreshments
- Costs, payment terms and guidance with DWP claims
We are experienced and practised in arranging funeral services for all religions and beliefs and aim to provide each of our clients with a respectful and bespoke service. We are member of the main independent trade organisations and actively promote and uphold their Code of Conduct.