Every day from 1-2pm GMT during Dying Matters Awareness Week, 9-15 May, we will be joining in a Tweetchat on a different theme relating to the end of life and bereavement.
Whether you’re a professional working in the field, someone with personal experience, or you have a question connected to dying, death and bereavement, please join in using the hashtag #BigConversation.
Twitter chat schedule
- Monday 9 May: The importance of making a funeral plan
- Tuesday 10 May: Planning for your future care and support
- Wednesday 11 May: The importance of making a will
- Thursday 12 May: Signing up as an organ donor
- Friday 13 May: Making sure your loved ones know your plans
- Saturday 14 May and Sunday 15 May: Your choice – chat about anything and everything related to dying, death and bereavement.
To join in, just log in into your Twitter account and carry out a search for the hashtag #BigConversation. You might also like to follow us, if you’re not already, at twitter.com/BungardandSons